What's going on with my Social Security Disability Claim?
- Farmer & Wright has filed the Request for Reconsideration on the initial decline.
- This step is a repeat of the initial filing.
- It takes, on average, another 2-3 months, just like the initial stage.
- There is, unfortunately, there is nothing any law firm can do to speed up the process.
- Social Security Administration will send you the EXACT same forms again
- Activities of Daily Living
- Function Report
- Pain Report
- Work History.
- You must complete them, but they only have to list any changes since the last time you filed them out.
- If nothing has changed, they can write “No change” and send them back in.
- Farmer & Wright can assist you with these forms when you receive them. Email us at [email protected] to set up an appointment with our office.
- SSA will respond with the decision via USPS.
Request your free copy of our book
Understanding Social Security Disability
Knowledge is power. If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied, it is vital for you to understand your rights and how to fight your denial. Now is not the time to give up! Request our FREE book, Understanding Social Security Disability to learn how to win.